Cookies are small text files that are downloaded on to your device when you visit a website. They are completely safe and an essential tool that helps improve user experience by collecting information about how you navigate a site.
The information we collect is stored securely by Google Inc. in the US. By using our website you consent to us using cookies in this way.
Uses made of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device;
- to provide you with information, products and/or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you; where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us; and to notify you about changes to our services.
We will not share your data with third parties for other marketing purposes unless we have your express consent to do so.
For the purpose of Data Protection, the Data Controller is ID Quantique S.A. Chemin de la Marbrerie 3, 1227 Carouge – Genève, Switzerland.
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes and is not limited to personal information about you such as your name, telephone contact number, geographical address/location, email address and interests.
- If you contact us by telephone or in writing, we may keep a copy of your correspondence or communication; and
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
If you have provided us with the personal data of another person, you confirm that he/she consents to the processing of his/her personal data and that you have informed him/her of our identity as a Data Controller.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your data to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to access information held about you. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable administration fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information that we hold about you.
From time to time, our website may contain links to and from our strategic partner(s), partner network(s), strategic sponsor(s), advertiser(s) and affiliate(s). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Retention of your information
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any information collected from you is kept secure and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which such information is used.
If any of your personal data changes, or if you have any questions about how we use data collected which relates to you, please contact us by email at email@example.com. We normally update your personal data within seven (7) working days of any new or updated personal data being provided to us, to ensure that the personal data we hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets; or
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or
- to protect the rights, property or safety of ID Quantique, our customers or others.