Welcome to the IDQ Network Encryption Resource Centre. Detailed below is a range of case studies, product data sheets and white papers relating to the IDQ range of quantum-safe encryption technology.
- Datasheet Centauris CN9000
- Datasheet Centauris CN8000
- Datasheet Centauris Layer 2 encryptors
- Datasheet Cerberis QKD server
- Sterci-Interoute Backbone Encryption for Cloud Services
- Notenstein Bank 10G Ethernet Encryption for Disaster Recovery Center
- Swissquote Low-Latency 100Mbps Link Encryption
- Hyposwiss Bank Gigabit DataCenter Link
- Wide Area Network Encryption in Banking Sector
- Gigabit Ethernet Government Network with Quantum Key Distribution
- 10G Ethernet Encryption for Disaster Recovery Center with Quantum Key Distribution
- Colt Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) as a Service
- Optical Fiber Vulnerability
White Paper explaining the dangers of optical fiber links and their vulnberability to data interception and download.
- Dedicated Encryption Appliances
White Paper comparing the benefits of dedicated vs integrated encryption appliances.
- Securing Your Printer Network
White Paper regarding securing printer networks.
- Understanding Quantum Cryptography
White Paper explaining the principles of Quantum Key Distribution.
- How to find an optical fibre cable
This video demonstrates how easy it is for potential hackers to locate an optical fibre cable underground.
- How to hack an optical fibre
This video shows how easy it is for potential hackers to access and download data from an optical fibre cable.