Date & time: Thursday, November 19th 2020 – 11.30am – 1.00pm , Zoom-webinar
Discussion in German and French – oragnized by the Swiss Science Council SSC
In recent years, decisive progress has been made in the field of quantum technologies. In the near future, new applications in quantum computing, quantum communication and quantum sensor technologies can be expected.
This discussion will highlight the relevance of these new technologies for the economy, research and society, as well as Switzerland’s potential in the field of quantum technologies.
- Prof. Dr. em. Nicolas Gisin, Université de Genève & ID Quantique
- Dr. Sadik Hafizovic, CEO Zurich Instruments
- Prof. Dr. Joël Mesot, Président de l’ETHZ
- Dr. Heike Riel, Lead IBM Research Quantum Europe
- Prof. Dr. Gabriel Aeppli, membre du CSS
- Prof. Dr. Jean-Marc Triscone, membre du CSS
You can also download the latest white paper here