Quantum cyber security applied to telecommunications: immediate benefits and future-proof protection
With the growing threats on telecommunications systems, how can we be sure communications, apps and services are secure?
Quantum-enhanced cyber Security in telecommunications, equipment and phones is now a mainstream solution to ensure trusted and secured communications.
In this webinar, Thomas Stengel, QRNG Biz Dev at ID Quantique, will introduce IDQ’s quantum cyber security solutions and how they can be leveraged to create additional revenue.
What you can expect:
- Quantum’s paradigm shift and its impact on the communications
- How we can help protect communication systems and phones including Apps
- Benefits of adding quantum-enhanced security
- Recent use cases:
- ‘Samsung Galaxy Quantum’ smartphones (3rd generation released in 2022)
- IM Bank and Standard Chartered mobile banking app
- CryptoNext Quantum-Safe Messaging plugin for the Signal app
7th September, 2022, 4pm CET/ 10am EDT
Explore more on our mobile phone application page. Register your place on this exciting webinar, by clicking the button below.
Tom Stengel is the Senior Director of Business Development globally for IDQ QRNG products for quantum enhanced security. Making existing security more secure from consumer and edge products like mobile phones, IoT devices, computing, automotive; to core products in data centers and telecommunications. Tom’s background is in R&D, marketing and sales of semiconductor processors, AI, and quantum technology.