During this period of uncertainty, we feel a major responsibility in helping slow the spread of COVID-19. Our goal is to protect the health and safety of our customers, partners and employees to the best of our capabilities, while reducing the risk on our operations.
For this reason, and following local authorities’ recommendations, we have taken drastic measures to stop travelling in some areas of the globe and to strictly limit contact with others.
Our sales teams are fully equipped to work remotely and meet the needs of our customers. Meanwhile, our operation team is ensuring business continuity by working in small shifts and using remote connections. We are not accepting visitors to any of our premises, opting for conference calls instead.
Furthermore, since most of our upcoming events and conferences have been cancelled, and we can not meet, , we would like to invite you to join us on a series of free webinars. They will cover a range of different topics, from product information to focus industries and applications.
ID Quantique has activated its business continuity plan in all its locations to ensure seamless operations. Our actions are in line with the company’s focus on:
- The health and safety of our customers, partners and employees
- The continuity of our services with adaptation to the special needs of our end-users associated with the current situation
- Compliance with governmental regulations and public health guidance
You should not feel any impact and all our colleagues can be reached as usual.
If you need to raise a technical question and/or issue, please send an email to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for any request related to Cerberis, Clavis, Quantis Appliance
- email@example.com for any request related to Quantis PCI, Quantis USB and Quantis QRNG chip
Additionally, the Technical Support team remains available at the following numbers:
Switzerland office: +41 84 843 77 87
USA office: +1 857 347 5896
South Korea office: +82 2 6105 4035