IDQ’s ID120 series consists of compact and affordable single-photon detector modules, based on reliable silicon avalanche photodiodes that are sensitive in the visible spectral range.
These new detectors come as free-space module, passive quenching, maximal efficiency value around 800nm.
Key advantages of the ID120 modules are high quantum efficiency up to 80%, a large active area and adjustable settings.
- Tunable Quantum Efficiency
- Tunable temperature of the APD
- C-mouint, SM1, Thorlabs cage compatible
- Provided with universal network adapter (110/220 V)
- NIM and LVTTL outputs
- Wide spectral range (350 nm – 1000 nm)
- Highly reliable
- Time-correlated single photon counting TCSPC
- Time-resolved confocal microscopy
- Fluorescence and luminescence detection
- Single molecule spectroscopy, DNA sequencing
- Fluorescence correlation spectroscopy
- Decay time measurements, laser testing
- Spectrophotometry, flow cytometry
- LIDAR, optical range finding
- Quantum optics, quantum cryptography, OTDR