Human Resources Business Partner
Starting date: immediately
Location: Geneva, Switzerland
Job type: permanent
IDQ is changing the world, one photon at a time.
For more than twenty years, we have been developing and industrializing the quantum technologies of today and tomorrow for the needs of cutting-edge research and a constantly growing industry.
To complement our Human Resources department and cope with a fast-growing environment, ID Quantique is creating an HR Business Partner position to handle the operations of our HR department headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland.
With 130 employees across the world with an entity in Seoul, South Korea and Boston, USA.
Today, ID Quantique is certified Great Place to Work, 1+ pour tous & ISO 9001.
Key functions and responsibilities
Reporting to the Vice President of Human Resources, this multi-dimensional and hands-on role is responsible to drive and implement HR policies and contribute to organizational procedures.
- Handle all HR Systems insuring up to date and quality data processing.
- Assist Vice President HR to ensure that compensation and benefit plans are competitive, fair and well understood by managers and employees.
- Promote HR programs and processes to create an efficient and congenial workplace.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Actively collaborate with external HR expert on specific initiatives.
- Support the HR Department with ad-hoc projects (i.e: Annual Performance Review, Salary review…).
Learning & Development
- Assist managers and employees to identify learning and development needs.
- Source and select appropriate L&D providers.
- Manage training requests and related administrative tasks.
- Evaluate training effectiveness through appropriate follow-up and feedback.
- Support the HR Department on Learning & Development projects.
- Identify short and long-term staffing needs to attract and retain talents in collaboration with hiring managers.
- Coordinate the recruitment process – drafting job posting, selecting and liaising with recruitment agencies, organizing interviews, preparing job offers and onboarding new hires.
- Oversee and manage a range of projects from organization design and development, engagement and communication to facilitate team specific transformation journeys.
- Drive diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives
- Improve policies, systems, and procedures to provide an inclusive, fair, safe and inspiring working environment where colleagues are empowered, trusted and valued.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years in HR in dynamic and growing company/ies
- Trainer Certificate (FSEA – BFFA) is a plus
- Goal-oriented with self-started spirit and high energy
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills to coordinate multiple activities at once.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Good problem-solving skills and project management skills
- Ability to function in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment
- Change agent with proven organizational agility
- A keen interest in Talent Development
- High personal and working ethics
- Mastering MS-office and HRIS applications
- Valid Swiss work permit
- Flexible working models to ensure a balance of family and working life.
- Support on your career path through regular training opportunities.
- A dynamic and friendly atmosphere.
- A company culture that encourages performance and cooperation.
- Strong ethics, people values, retention Plan (stock option).
At IDQ, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it’s an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company’s future.
ID Quantique is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.